Whether they’re just crawling or tearing it up on the slopes, kids ages 6 weeks to 6 years will laugh their way through a day filled with hands-on learning and fun. Centrally located in The Clock Tower building of the Main Base Area, Mount Snow Child Care is a welcoming, state-licensed facility that provides individual playrooms full of enriching age appropriate activities. Also part of our childcare facility is our Cub Camp program giving three-year-olds the best of both worlds – skiing & playing! Click here to view our Cub Camp page.
Child Care Daily Rate – $84
2013-14 Child Care Season Pass ON SALE NOW
* Pricing reflects Early Purchase Prices valid through 10/13/14
Allows you to book as many days as you wish throughout the season for one flat rate. Once purchased, simply fill out a calendar (link provided below) and we will reserve your spot. Once submitted you can add additional dates by calling our reservation department at least 24 hours prior to lesson start times.
Click here for our calendar
• For more information please call Child Care at 802.464.4152.
• Reservations are charged in full when booked. See below for the Ski & Snowboard School cancellation policy. Please inquire at Child Care if you have any questions.
Reservations are required for all Child Care programs. Call 800-889-4411.
8:00am-4:30pm (weekends and holidays)
*Please check in by 10am*
Child Care Daily Schedule
8:00/8:30am-10:00am – drop off
9:00-9:30am – morning snack
9:30am – morning activities (circle time, arts & crafts, music, play;)
11:00am – outside (snow play, playground, activities on the deck;)
12:00pm – lunch
1:00-3:00pm – quiet time
3:00-3:30pm– snack time
3:30-4:30pm – free play
4:30pm – pick up
*The infant room is based on the individual’s schedule, so the Little Acorns will not follow the above schedule
Room / Age / Ratio (adult:child)
Little Acorns / 6 wks-12 mos (non-walkers) / 1:4
Birches / 13 mos-23 mos (walkers) / 1:4
Willows / 24 mos-35 mos / 1:5
Maples / 3 yrs-6 yrs (non-skiers) / 1:10
Cub Camp / 3 yrs (skiers) / 1:10 (inside), 1:5 (ski clinic)
• Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and assure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast.
• At registration you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Click here to download a Child Care/Cub Camp Registration Form. Please fill out this form and bring it with you on your child’s first day.
• Label all belongings with your child’s name!
• Please wash your hands and your child’s hands upon entering our facility.
• Please provide pre-made bottles and food for babies, all other children will be served a morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
• If your child has severe food allergies or dietary restrictions please check with the Child Care to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
• The Child Care is a PEANUT FREE facility.
• Please notify Child Care prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
• We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in childcare. Download Mount Snow’s Child Care Health Policy.
• Child Care staff is not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
• At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID.
• Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain at the childcare facility throughout the day.
• In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 10:00am please inform Child Care in advance.
• The Child Care facility closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time.
• We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Reservations cannot be made via email.
To make reservations call 800-889-4411
We require full payment at time of booking. If you cancel more than 72 hours in advance (from the lesson start time) you can receive a refund minus a $25 booking fee per guest, per day cancelled. If you need to cancel within 72 hours from the start time of the lesson, there is no refund but you may receive a voucher good for another day of ski school, which is good for one calendar year.
Please note: The Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School programs operate every day the mountain is open; even when it’s cold, windy, rainy or snowy. If you wish to cancel for any of those reasons, you may, but you must cancel according to the instructions below.
You may cancel by calling 802-464-1100 Ext. 4717 where you will need to leave a message containing the name of the student taking lesson, program they were signed up for, the date you want to cancel, and a call back phone number.
You may also cancel in person by coming by the Solutions Desk in the Discovery building before the start of the lesson or by calling Child Care directly at (802) 464-4152.
Using Vouchers from last year
If you have a voucher from last year that you would like to use towards a new reservation, please give our reservation office a call at 800-889-4411. We will need you to provide us with the voucher codes at the time of booking and then mail the vouchers to us prior to the lesson date. If you are unable to provide these things you may book your reservation, pay in full, then bring your voucher with you and we can refund your money once we have been handed the voucher.
Mail vouchers to:
Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School
39 Mount Snow Road
West Dover VT 05363