Cub Camp / 3 yrs
Dedicated to 3 year olds is our Cub Camp program, which provides their first experience on skis. Cub Camp is a full day of childcare with a 1-Hour clinic where 3 year olds develop and expand their love of skiing. Just outside our door is the magic carpet and gentle learning hill with ski through hoops and other fun learning tools. After their 1-hour lesson kids will continue their hands on fun inside our childcare facility. This program is offered as full-day sessions only.
Cub Camp Daily Rate – $108
2013-2014 Cub Camp Season Pass – ON SALE NOW
Allows you to book as many days as you wish throughout the season for one flat rate.
Purchase after 9/2/2013
First child: $1,900
Any additional sibling: $1,850
Make a reservation on-line, or by calling the Child Care at 802.464.4152 or our Ski & Snowboard School reservation line at 800.889.4411.
• For more information please call Child Care at 802.464.4152.
• Reservations are charged in full when booked. See below for the Ski & Snowboard School cancellation policy. Please inquire at Child Care if you have any questions.
Reservations are required for all Child Care programs. Call 800-889-4411 or CLICK HERE to register your child online.
8:00am-4:30pm (weekends and holidays)
*Please check in by 10am*
Cub Camp Daily Schedule
8:00/8:30am-10:00am – drop off
9:00-9:30am – morning snack
9:30am – ski clinic/morning activities (circle time, arts & crafts, music, play)
10:30am – ski clinic/morning activities
11:30am – ski clinic/morning activities
12:00pm – lunch
1:00-3:00pm – ski clinic (if necessary)/quiet time
3:00-3:30pm – snack time
3:30-4:30pm – free play
4:30pm – pick up
*At drop off you will be notified of your child’s approximate ski clinic time. Ski clinic times may vary depending on group dynamics! For the integrity of our program please respect drop off times.
• Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and assure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast.
• At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Click here to download a Child Care/Cub Camp Registration Form. Please fill out this form and bring it with you on your child’s first day.
• Label all belongings with your child’s name!
• Please wash your hands and your child’s hands upon entering our facility.
• Cub Campers will be served a morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
• If your child has severe food allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
• Cub Camp is a PEANUT FREE facility.
• Please notify Cub Camp prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
• We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Cub Camp. Download Mount Snow’s Child Care Health Policy.
• Cub Camp staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
• At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID.
• Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Cub Camp throughout the day.
• In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 10:00am please inform Cub Camp in advance.
• Cub Camp closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time.
• We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Reservations cannot be made via email.
Reserve online, or by calling 802.464.4152 or 800.889.4411.
We require full payment at time of booking. If you cancel more than 72 hours in advance (from the lesson start time) you can receive a refund minus a $25 booking fee per guest, per day cancelled. If you need to cancel within 72 hours from the start time of the lesson, there is no refund but you may receive a voucher good for another day of ski school, which is good for one calendar year.
Please note: The Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School programs operate every day the mountain is open; even when it’s cold, windy, rainy or snowy. If you wish to cancel for any of those reasons, you may, but you must cancel according to the instructions below.
You may cancel by calling 802-464-1100 Ext. 4717 where you will need to leave a message containing the name of the student taking lesson, program they were signed up for, the date you want to cancel, and a call back phone number.
You may also cancel in person by coming by the Solutions Desk in the Discovery building before the start of the lesson or by calling Child Care directly at (802) 464-4152.
Using Vouchers from last year
If you have a voucher from last year that you would like to use towards a new reservation, please give our reservation office a call at 800-889-4411. We will need you to provide us with the voucher codes at the time of booking and then mail the vouchers to us prior to the lesson date. If you are unable to provide these things you may book your reservation, pay in full, then bring your voucher with you and we can refund your money once we have been handed the voucher.
Mail vouchers to:
Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School
39 Mount Snow Road
West Dover VT 05363
|Tried it a couple of times|
|Tried it. Liked it. Got it.|