Mount Snow offers a number of discounted programs and promotions through out the season. Visit this webpage often to learn about upcoming promotions, discounted events, lodging packages and much more that will be offered during the season.
Convenience at The Cupola
Located just a ½ mile south of the Mount Snow South entrance on Rt. 100, The Cupola is your one-stop shopping destination. Pick up your rentals, purchase lift tickets and gear and pick up your ski and snowboard school reservations all before arriving at the mountain.
-Rentals are $10 less at The Cupola than at our other rental outlets
-Rentals can be returned to any Mount Snow rental outlet.
-Slopeside service is available should you need to make adjustments on-the-fly!
-Check out our “High Performance” rental fleet too.
Lift Tickets & Ski School Reservations
Spend more time on the slopes when you purchase your lift tickets and pick up your ski and snowboard school reservations made in advance at The Cupola.
We have decided to extend Midnight Express through Friday, March 29! If you’re pulling into town late on Friday be sure to stop by The Cupola to get your lift tickets and gear squared away before the morning rush.
Closeout Corner – Up to 70% off!
The Cupola is where you will find some of last year’s gear marked up to 70% off!
The Room’s On Us Package
Ski/Ride and stay midweek at Mount Snow for $75 per person, per day including a room at Snow Lake Lodge, for the price of a lift ticket only. Based on double occupancy.
Offer is based on two adults. Stay Sunday through Thursday nights, with lift tickets for Monday-Friday, non-holiday. $75 does not include tax/service charge. For new reservations only; cannot be combined with other offers.
1900′ Burger Deals
Kids Eat 1/2 Price after 4pm
That’s right! Bring the whole family in for a bite to eat after 4pm and kids 12 and under eat for ½ price after 4pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
One 1/2 price meal per full-price adult meal. Dine-in only. Not valid Holidays.
When you know one day just isn’t enough, buy your whole weekend’s worth of tickets at once. A 2-day ticket at the window saves you $10!
Plan ahead and save even MORE when you purchase your multi-day lift tickets online. An adult 3-day lift ticket is $50 cheaper when purchased online compared to single day tickets purchased day-by-day.
Kids Ski Free
- • All kids ages 5 & under ski free any day at Mount Snow.
- • Please stop by any ticket window to get your child a complimentary lift ticket!
- • Active AND Retired Military personnel will receive a FREE FanFare Card (see above), courtesy of Mount Snow. (THANK YOU!)
- • Mount Snow is pleased to extend a $10 discount on full-price lift tickets, (single or multi-day) any day of the year (no blackouts) with a valid military ID.
- • *Discount off the purchase of a full-day lift ticket
Season Pass Holder Bring-a-Friend Fridays
- • Season Passholders may bring a friend to ski or ride on non-holiday Fridays this year for a discounted lift ticket.
- • Adults are $50, Youth (6-18 years) & Seniors are $29.*
- • *One guest per passholder. Not Valid Dec. 28, 2012 and February 22, 2013.
Bounce Back Deal – April 6 or 7
Purchase a full priced lift ticket on April 6 or 7 and receive a bounce back valid for a FREE matching lift ticket that must be used by Dec 25, 2013. If you purchased a 2 day ticket, come back and get a FREE 2 day ticket.
How does it work? Just show up to a ticket window *with your April 6 or 7 lift ticket* any time before Christmas, and you’ll get a free lift ticket on the spot. Deal is not available online.
Keep your gear in top riding condition all-season long! Our expert ski/board technicians at The Grind are happy to offer season-long tunes for just $249 per pair of skis or board. Upgrade to two pairs of skis or 2 boards for $100 more. Additional skis/boards will be $120 each.
Equipment Rentals Online
Reserve your equipment rentals online and your gear will be ready when you arrive so you can spend more time out on the mountain. Plus, you save big on multi-day rentals when you buy ahead online (and one day at Mount Snow is never enough).
Need rentals but don’t want to miss out on first tracks? Stop into the Cupola at Mount Snow, conveniently located on Rt. 100, until midnight on select Fridays to pick up your equipment rentals for the weekend. Make it your last stop in town before checking in for the weekend. When you’re done, return your rentals to any of our rental outlets on-campus!
The deal is simple. It costs $50 to demo skis/boards for a day. If you decide to buy after you try, we’ll put that $50 towards your new ski/board purchase. Demo up to 3 days for a total of $150 savings on a new set-up!
When you sign up for a private 2-hr lesson you will have the option of a FREE demo!
Visit the Demo Center at the Cape House on Main Street!
FANFare Card – $79
• The FANfare Card is the best deal for the frequent guest.
• Save 50% on midweek, 25% on weekend, or !0% on holiday single & multi-day lift ticket prices.
• Holiday Weeks: 12/26/12 – 1/1/13, 1/19 – 1/21, 2/16 – 2/22
• Not to be combined with any other discounts. Snow Guarantee is equal to the value of purchase. *Tax not included.
• Call 800-245-SNOW to order by phone. Also available for purchase in the Season Pass office.