08/30/2014 - 08/31/2014 | 20th Annual Mount Snow Brewers FestivalTime: 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
The renowned celebration of beer, music and food celebrates its 20th anniversary on Labor Day weekend much to the delight of visitors that have made it their annual tradition. The Mount Snow Brewers Festival is established as one of the premier events of its kind in the Northeast and we are expecting nearly 50 different breweries to be on-hand pouring their beers and ciders from 90+ different taps.
As always, there will be tons of great food options on the festival grounds with a huge BBQ on Cuzzins deck along with vendors whipping up kettle korn, crepes, and few other surprises to satiate your appetite.
Quality live music will be on-stage throughout the event starting on Saturday with a performance by Brewers Festival favorite, Jeff Tuohy Band, rocking out upbeat covers and groovy originals that keep you dancing. And to help us celebrate the 20th anniversary, he’s bringing some friends for a very special performance. Sunday the party continues with Josh Panda and the Hot Damned - a great weekend of music not to be missed!
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Hops for Hope 5k: Burn off some calories before Brewers Festival while raising money for The American Cancer Society! On Saturday morning, join us for 5k run/walk with all proceeds going to support the fight against cancer. More info here.
- The Bullwheel in the Summit Lodge will be open Saturday AND Sunday with more brews and amazing views. Enjoy live music up there on Saturday! The Bluebird Express will be open for scenic chairlift rides to the summit on Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31 from 10 a.m. - 5:45 p.m. Tickets must be purchased before 5 p.m.!!! Last chair down at 5:45 p.m. Yes, beer tokens purchased at the festival will be valid at The Bullwheel!
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp, Sunday: This is a big deal. Our friends at Sierra Nevada collaborated with twelve of the best craft brewing companies in the nation to create twelve one-time-only beers. These very special beers will be available to sample on Sunday of Brewers Festival ONLY as part of the general beer offerings. We’ll have very limited quantities of each, so get there early on Sunday. More info about the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp here.
- Beer Seminar, Sunday: Beer Advocate Magazine managing editor and author of The Great Northeast Brewery Tour, Ben Keene, will be conducting a seminar/tasting at 2 p.m. on Sunday of Brewers Festival in 1900’ Burger. Everyone who attends will get a Heady Topper and two other exclusive beers TBD. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased online or at the ticket window. A full helping of knowledge with a side of amazing beer.
- Not only will you save money when you purchase your festival tickets in advance online, but you will also be able to skip the ticket window and head straight for the gate. Simply print out your receipt or have it pulled up on your mobile device to be scanned and you’ll be Brewfesting before you can say lager.
- Save BIG on your Brewers Festival vacation package with rates starting at just $65 per person (based on double occupancy), which includes a night of lodging AND one day admission into the festival.
Back again this year is our annual "Best T-Shirt Contest" where you and your friends are encouraged to come up with a unique team tee for the weekend. Our judges will be walking around and picking their favorites, and the winning team will receive admission to our Winter Brewer's Festival next April!
|DESIGNATED DRIVER 1-DAY||$12||$20|
|DESIGNATED DRIVER 2-DAY||$20||$23|
|BEER SEMINAR SUNDAY**||$25||$25|
*All adult admissions come with a souvenir festival glass as well as two beer sampling tokens. Tokens are then $3 each (cash only, ATM's available inside Main Base Lodge) and all tokens are good for (1) 10oz sample.
**You must have a valid admission to Brewers Festival on Sunday in order to buy the Beer Seminar.
List of breweries:
|Northshire||Zero Gravity||Citizen Cider|
|Groennfell Meadery||Maine Beer||Oakshire|
|Unibroue||Roaring Brook||Rock Art|
|Woodstock||Allagash Brewing Company||Baxter Brewing|
|Berkshire Brewing Co.||Dogfish Head||Foley Brothers Brewing|
|Founder’s Brewing Co.||Lost Nation Brewing||North Coast Brewing|
|Ommegang Brewing||Rising Tide Brewing||Rogue Ales|
|Sierra Nevada||Slumbrew||Smuttynose Brewing Co|
|Stone Brewing||Trapp Lodge Brewing||Victory Brewing|
|Original Sin Cider||Browns||Keegan Ales|
|Bud Light||Goose Island||Brooklyn|
|Otter Creek||Woodchuck Cider||Green Flash|
|Banded Horn||Mayflower||Jack's Abbey|
|Evil Twin||Dieu Du Ciel|
Back to the Event Calendar