12/31/2012 | New Year's Eve Family DinnerTime: 06:30 PM
Join us in the Grand Summit Resort Hotel Ballroom for a family-friendly celebration of the New Year.
Ring in 2013 with your family in style! Kid-friendly entertainment, live music by Wyld Nightz - 60’s Classic Rock Band, party favors and a dinner buffet for both adults and kids.
Adult price: $70.
Child price (5-12 years): $35.
Kids (4 & under): Free.
Prices do not include tax/gratuity.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Details and booking policies:
· Doors open at 6:30pm and the 'dinner' event ends at 10pm. Dinner guests are welcome to stay until 1am, but a new and separate event, the Grand Dance Party, begins at 10:30pm.
· All possible efforts will be made to honor seating requests made in advance; at the time of booking (by 12/26/12). Seating requests made upon arrival, cannot and will not be honored.
· Dinner Party entertainment is the 60’s classic rock band Wyld Nightz performing 7-10pm.
· The buffet dinner will be served from 7-9pm.
· There will be party favors provided and there will be family style entertainment through 10pm (magician Jay McMahon plus others to be announced).
· There will be an early champagne toast at 9:45pm.
· Alcoholic beverages are not included in the buffet price. A full bar will be available for purchase for those over 21 years of age from 6:30pm-1:00am (ID is required).
· We can accommodate a maximum number of 250 people (including children) for this event.
· Dress is casual.
All tables will be re-set from 10pm-10:30pm (some tables will be moved or removed). Guests who reserve the dinner event are welcome to stay for the entire evening (until 1am), but not necessarily at the same table.
The Grand Dance Party will begin at 10:30pm, this is a separate event from the family dinner and will have new attendees arriving.
Dinner Party Deposit/Cancellation policy: Payment in full is required at the time of the booking. If guests cancel by Wednesday, 12/26/12 before 5pm, they will receive a 100% refund.
Any changes or cancellations received after 12/26/12, will forfeit the entire amount.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUTBack to the Event Calendar