For almost 60 years, families have been coming to Mount Snow to enjoy their vacation together and it’s not just because of the great skiing and riding. The resort and the local area offer an abundance of family friendly activities, dining and shopping which will keep smiles on the faces of both the big kids and the little kids.
Mount Snow is a pretty big place with lots of terrain to explore, but with all of that room to roam it is still very easy to meet back up with other members of the group because all of the skiable terrain is accessible from the summit of the mountain. You will often hear “let’s meet at the top”. So for families that have a mix of experts that want to hit the steeps of the North Face all day, intermediates that want to enjoy their turns on the Main Face and freestylers that want to head over to Carinthia, it’s easy to navigate back to the summit or make their way to the Main Base Area.
Mount Snow Lodging:
- Grand Summit Resort hotel – featuring a heated outdoor pool, arcade and kids programs
- Snow Lake Lodge – affordable family vacation right at the base of Mount Snow
- Mount Snow Condominiums – all the comforts of home
Lodges, hotels, country inns, condominiums and motels. Visit our Area Lodging Page.
Because they are the most important thing in your life, we treat your kids like VIP’s. Our state licensed Child Care facility offers a fun environment for little ones ages 6 months to 6 years old so they can have fun with their peers while you have fun on the mountain. And with ski and snowboard lessons available starting at age 3, it’s safe to say winter will be your kid’s favorite season before leaving Mount Snow. To learn more about our Child Care facilities and programs or to have a look at all of the options the Mount Snow Ski and Snowboard School has, click on the appropriate link below.
Child Care: 6 weeks to 6 years | More Info
Cub Camp: 3 year olds | More Info
Snow Camp: 4 – 6 years | More Info
Mountain Camp / Riders: 7 – 14 years | More Info
Burton Riglet Park: 3-6 years | More Info
NEW! Burton Riglet Park
The Mount Snow Ski and Snowboard School is now and official Burton Learn to Ride Center and home to a Burton Riglet Park which is an introduction to snowboarding terrain park that changes the dynamic of the snowboard lesson for kids age 3-6 years old. To learn more about the Burton Riglet Park, go here.
The Mount Snow Valley offers so much for the family to do on and off the slopes.
Here’s our Top 10 list for your winter vacation:
- Tubing Park with its own surface lift
- S’mores at the top of the tubing hill during holiday weeks
- Cross Country skiing – across the street at TimberCreek XC Center
- Candlepin bowling – south on Rt. 100 at North Star Bowling
- Snowshoeing at naturespa
- Moonlit Snowmobile Tour
- Tubing right here at Mount Snow!
- Cookie decorating the Grand Summit Resort Hotel
- Ice Skating at the Hermitage!
- Dog Sledding in the valley with HuskyWorks Mushing.