Free Fall update: We will probably wait until after the rain event on Friday to groom out Freefall. If we were to groom it out now and then it rained, it would be a very firm surface on Saturday when the temperature drops. And then we would have to waste snowmaking to resurface when we could be expanding to Chute and then Timbers/Plummet.
By waiting, all the water can drain out and when we break into those mounds and moguls, for the first time, there should be some good snow in there. Meaning….Saturday could be a lot of fun! That’s the plan – can’t wait to see if it pays off. ]]>