Plan Your Trip
At Mount Snow we know that one size does not fit all. That’s why we offer winter ski vacation packages and Vermont ski vacation packages of all shapes and sizes and will work with you to help plan the ultimate getaway. Your vacation time is precious. We want it to be perfect.
Here’s our Top Ten list of things you should do to make your Vermont vacation planning a snap:
- What are the exact dates that you prefer to arrive/depart? (Think about alternate dates, particularly during holiday periods as we may be sold out or arrival night restrictions may apply.)
- How many people are in your party?
- What is the breakdown of the party? (Adults/children/ages/couples, singles, etc.)
- What type of lodging facility do you prefer? A Vermont ski lodge? Condominium? Resort hotel?
- Are there any particular amenities that you would like your property to have? (ie: hot tub, pool, sauna, game room, non-smoking room, pet-friendly, etc.) Please keep in mind that most lodging facilities do not have pet-friendly rooms and pets are not permitted on Mount Snow.
- Are there any children in your party requiring Child Care, Snow Camp, Mountain Camp/Riders? If yes, you will need their birthdate.
- Does anyone in your party require a ski or snowboard equipment rental?
- Do any of the adults in your party require clinics? If yes, what is their skiing/snowboarding ability?
- Are there any other activities, other than skiing/snowboarding that you would like information about? (ie: snowmobiling, tubing.)
Make a list of specific questions you might have before you call Central Reservations. Plan to call when you are not rushed and can spend a few minutes speaking to one of our vacation planners.
An advance deposit or payment in full will no doubt be required to hold your reservation, especially for money-saving Vermont Ski Vacation Packages; have your credit card handy.