- Registration will be open from 6:00am to 7:15am and will take place in Mount Snow’s E Lot, which is located off of Handle Rd across from Snow Lake and next to the transition area. There will be signage directing you to the registration location which will be under a few pop-up tents so you can’t miss it.
- If you have an annual USA Triathlon license please be sure to have that with you to present upon arrival.
- If you do not have an annual USA Triathlon license you will need to purchase a one-day license for $12.
- If you are paying upon arrival we will accept cash or checks only and checks can be made out to The American Cancer Society.
- The first heat of the race will start at 8:00am, so please be ready to go before then as there will be no late starts.
We have a great course for you to enjoy, so the race is sure to be very exciting to take part in. But the most exciting part of the day will be when we present the check to The American Cancer Society from the money raised thanks to your efforts. Thank you for being a part of this great event and for helping fight the battle against cancer!
The Mount Snow Team]]>
Together these folks have given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way. See you on race day!!! d]]>